Minimum deposit amount
300.000 Russian rubles
Maximum deposit amount
6.000.000 Russian rubles*
Deposit interest rate
11.5% per annum**
A monthly InvestRiskFree commission is 1/12 out of 1% of the interest rate from the amount deposited
General terms and conditions
- Deposit prolongation occurs automatically***
- Expense transactions are not possible
- The interest rate and its changes are determined depending on the deposit term and the deposit currency in accordance with the present Interest rates which are in force on the date of contract signing.
- In case of an early termination of the contract the interest rate is subject to recalculation basing on the actual number of days during which the money were deposited:
- In case the contract is terminated by the client before the 3/4 of the deposit term has expired (starting from the date of contract signing/prolongation), the interest accrue is subject to recalculation at the rate which is in force for demand deposits**** on the date of the termination. The funds are then transferred to the client.
- In case the contract is terminated by the client after the 3/4 of the deposit term has expired, the interest accrue is subject to recalculation basing on the rate that is equal to the 1/2 of the interest rate determined in the contract. This applies to all interest rates effective during the term of the contract, and the calculation is made for the validity period of the respective interest rate. The funds are then transferred to the client.
*The maximum insurance indemnity is 1.4 million rubles for one person in one bank and is calculated in rubles at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Russia and valid on the day the insured event occurs.
**These conditions apply at the time of publication on the website.
***Automatic deposit prolongation occurs at the rates and on conditions applicable to the deposit at the time of prolongation. It is possible to prolong your deposit only twice.
****Current demand deposit rate** is 2% per annum.